Jun 06, 2022
- When will I receive my laptop? IT sent an email on May 17, 2022 on distribution protocols. Schedule Replacement Time: Please sign up here: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/[email protected]/bookings/ Due to the urgent nature of deployment, anyone unavailable during those dates will automatically have their equipment installed.
- Who do I call for support and questions about my laptop? IT 815-224-0555
- Will I be able to use a flash drive in my laptop USB ports? No. USB ports will be disabled for data from flash drives. However, USB connections for headsets, webcams, and other devices will work.
- If I would like a case for my laptop, where do I get one? Request to purchase through your division.
- If I would like a wireless mouse, where do I get one? Request a wireless mouse from IT.
- Is the fingerprint scanner activated? Yes. Learn more in the knowledge base for setting up the biometrics.. https://ivcc.happyfox.com/kb/article/48-setup-biometrics-windows-10/
- What do I do if I need specialized software installed on my laptop? Submit a ticket.
- Will I need to take my laptop to the classroom to use for instruction? Yes, the instructor desktop computers on the podium will be removed from classrooms. Take your laptop to connect to the HUB monitor in the classroom.