Accessing Public Folders in Outlook 2019
- Open the Outlook email application and click on the ellipsis in the bottom left hand corner.
- Select Folders from the ellipsis menu.
- You will now see a new section in the navigation bar on the left side of the screen called Public Folders - your email address. Click on the arrow to expand the section and then select All Public Folders.
Adding PT Faculty Address Book to Global Outlook Address Book
To add to address book, follow the following steps.
- Navigate to the PT Faculty Address Book
- Right-click on the desired Public Folder, and select Properties.
3. Click Outlook Address Book
4. Click Show this folder as an email Address Book
5. Click Apply
6. Click Ok